The Kevuda Society was created to help board alumnae continue to stay connected to the Northeast District. Kevuda means “precious and respected,” a reflection of the gratitude our members feel for those women who have contributed so much to our district. Past members of the boards of District 1, District 3, and the Northeast District are invited to become members. This includes elected and appointed members of the board, district past presidents, past WRJ Board members, and past local sisterhood/women’s group presidents.
By joining the Kevuda Society you will receive:
- Monthly news from the Northeast District newsletter
- Information about and an invitation to district area events
- Invitations to programs designed specifically for our members
- Notification of Good & Welfare, affording you an opportunity to donate to the Northeast District Fund for simchas or sorrows, and to have acknowledgment sent for any simchas or sorrows in your life
- Acknowledgment of your birthday with a birthday uniongram
- Opportunities to participate on a district committee
Your financial contributions support the Northeast District Fund and help to sustain our work. This is a wonderful way to help the district provide our programs, training and advocacy work.
We invite you to join us. Renew friendships, maintain a connection to the district, and support the work of the district. The greatest benefit of participation is knowing that you will be helping to sustain the work of an organization committed to representing your Jewish values in the world.